Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It has been some time since the last time I poured out my thoughts on this personal wall of mine. And then, it struck me how different it is a life of a student and a life of someone who has already been in the workforce. Back when I was a full time student, it just seems that all emotions are on a roll and needed to expressed somehow. Yet now, though still young, there just doesn't seem to have any time left for such extra stuff to do.
Honestly, working is fulfilling to my own satisfaction although it seems pretty hard to still manage after one year of working. I am very much learning still, which I am grateful to be doing cause there were so many things that I took for granted in the daily operations. But I am thankful that I am still able to learn there and hopefully, to achieve some more knowledge of Logistics background before proceeding into another field of interest. I am still young right? So venturing out is something that I would definitely do.
And the final lap of school is really taking its toll on everything that I am doing right now. The extreme pressure felt is unexplainable. Sometimes, I don't cannot believe that this is really happening. But reality really shows that this is what I have wanted. Two more modules and then it will be graduation, hopefully =) I am going to work doubly hard for this exam cause of course, the previous exams were pretty crappy. Results weren't very good but I am over it and here to be the comeback kid once again.
And, the plan for the remaining of the year. Go to work everyday =) And save on more money to achieve the ability to purchase more things for myself and myself some more. I don't understand how I can work my ass of and still not have enough money to get buy. You know why? Cause most of my money is used to give to other people. What bummer! Like I am some sort of charitable person. Aarrrghhh!!!
So currently, I am sourcing out for something to do Part time over the weekends, though it would mean I will have no time for other things in life. But I can't even survive with my salary right now. And I wonder how come other people can splurge their money like there is no care in the world. I didn't even get my boyfriend any present for his birthday which is somewhat surprising for me since I am the sort of person who never fails to get something for someone important kinda thing. Not that he is not important, but really times are really tough currently.
And after school is done, I should be able to save a plenty more since I won't need to buy dinner outside and will be able to eat at home. Save on transport too. I am so going to scrimp and save, what with the situation with the boyfriend right now. It honestly is a case of bad timing in which I hope that he gets a job really realy soon. 6 months and counting and no work, it is driving me crazyyyyy!!!

riyah starr@ 1:22 pm