Opening the exam paper was like opening something which doesn't make any sense at all. It's pretty terrible with the fact that most of what I studied (which was supposed to be important) didn't even appear :( How upsetting! But somehow I managed to crap through my way in it and I'll just wait for what will happen in the results :)
So now, I'm pretty focussed on HRM paper :)) I need to stay focus without any distractions from anyone! I don't need any problems any chaos which will deter me from doing my best. But currently I'm doing pretty okay in both work and school. I'm looking forward to the next semester and in trying to do my best again :))
Today marks Singapore's 43rd Birthday and of course 2nd year of Late Grandpa's death. It is really very remarkable. I hope you are proud of me!
I really just want to be with my best friend right now!! Messaging her is not good enough. It's already weeks since we always see each other. That's what happens when you need somone too much :) Love you, b!
riyah starr@ 8:54 pm
