Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Sunday, February 17, 2008

It gets harder each day to handle the many things that come my way. Yes, i'm blessed that work has been okay. But the tears kept coming and the fear constantly stays. It refuses to go just as this heart refuses to accept the changes that's occurring in me. Why does it always seem hard for me to take in changes? That comfort bubble again. Sighs!

Work without school has been doing pretty fine and it's only going to get tougher now that school will commence again next Tuesdayl With project barely finished, i'm iin for a really groovy rollercoaster ride in my life. I'm rushing like mad right now, trying to fit in the pieces together and no, my English doesn't help at all.

What's worse i'm suffering the worse mental breakdown ever. I suppose there's always a limit to what every human can take in in their life. I know I told myself that i can be super woman who does an all-rounder jobs. But super woman do breakdown sometimes. Don't ask me how i do cause i myself don't know what's happening to me. Work is enough worry. School is another worry. Household chores is another worry. I managed my time well, at least that's what i thought. I did the washing for the past weeks even when my sister had her off days, she didn't help! I ironed and I swept and I cleaned the toilet! And right now, I can't take it anymore. I'm mentally drained and my body is physically lethargic. And it's only three weeks in work ad i'm struggling. Oh God, guide me in the right direction :)

To add to my own misery, I am having the worse menstruation cramp I have ever felt and all i want is my boyfriend to be here. But too bad, he can't be here. And I'm an emotional wreck right now :)

Thank you, Syira for being here :)

riyah starr@ 2:09 pm