The poor man waited for me in the HOT sun for a burning ONE hour. Don't go thinking I'm heartless by making him wait like that but I did tell him to wait for me at the sheltered bus stop. Sent me to school and picked me up from school. Anyhoos, interview was okay but I believe that they were not really convinced with me. The contract teaching was a disaster and it seriosuly has taken its bad looks on me now. But nonetheless, I'll keep fighting to find a suitable job for myself.
When I mentioned that I wanted to find a challenging job, the guy was saying that being an admin assistant is a downgrade from a teacher. BUT he said that the amount of stress is much more. Isn't he contradicting himself?
SUNDAY was the big day :) Dear boy was truly becoming a man already. The 21st birthday and it's spent with yours truly. I know he probably felt bad that I bought him presents and showered him with good food although I'm not working. Seriously, doesn't mean I'm ot working I ain't got no money on me :) I have! Just have a small lunch date with him which was really sweet with the sound of jazz music to our ears. I for once couldn't be bothered with the surrounding and was oh-so concentrating on my food :) Jazz music is so romantic!!
Okay, for now I have to start truly on my project! Another group consisting of all men has already done up their main draft and showed it to the lecturer. And for us girls, we're just sitting our butts off till the last minute. I thought it was the other way round : Alright, time to get started! :)
riyah starr@ 2:33 pm
