Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I pity Britney Spears. I know people has been critizing her on a whole of things in her life but seriously, who's to blame? Who are we really to judge who she is in the first place? For all we know, our lives might have been similar to her outstanding life. We can't even notice ourselves yet we only know how to talk about other people. I guess it would have been normal for her to breakdown FINALLY like that. Nobody could have taken the pressures that she took right now. So I hope that she'll remain strong!

Alright, my weekend was SUPERB! :) I love my tiring weekends cause it's alwasy fruitful. I thought I was going to stay home the whole day so I sulked half the time. I did my chores in peace and only responded when needed to. Pretty much, I'm just very quiet in my movement. So the main reason I'm sulking is that I was being too demanding about my man not messaging me. I know it's silly like that. I get upset over the little darndest thing ever. Sometimes, I'd even wanna slap myself. Planned to go to the library with mummy since daddy was on the night shift. Yes, we always take advantage of the situation.

We went to Woodlands Regional Library cause I was searching for a book on my research topic. It's a good thing to bring dear mummy along cause she's always occupied with the cooking section. So I don't really have to worry about her whereabouts. I couldn't really find the thing that I was looking for but I managed to get some useful books that I will read up :) And I have to thank him for travelling all the way from Changi to meet me!Had dinner, walked around a little bit and went home.

He slept over cause he was too tired to go back and he was fast asleep even before I was. Watching him sleep was the nicest feeling and it made me realise just how lucky I am. Truly he must have dealt with a lot with my constant rants about not spending much time together. Yet there he was sleeping soundly like a baby, nothing stirred him at all.

And he was kind today to have allowed me to buy TWO books from Harris. It's a big deal to be buying TWO books since I'm currently still unemployed. To own my own books again, is completely a guilty pleasure :) The fact that buying it makes me feel guilty and reading it gives me the tingly pleasure :)

I should be going to sleep right now since I have been having minor little heaadaches for the past 5 days and it doesn't help so far. Till next time, take care! :)

riyah starr@ 10:32 pm