riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Alright, I seem to be on a roll with my life. It just seems normal that people are busy with their lives. That just goes to show how much I need to be as busy as these people. But nonetheless, my life is turning out to be pretty busy as well. Busy with school research that is. I'm enjoying the process right now since i'm doing my project with a genius. And i really mean a genius. This lady is only like 26 years old and the amount of information she has inside her petite figure blows me away. She seems pretty quiet at first but seriously, she's one smart lady! All my respect for her :) And always a pleasure working with smarter people.
Going back to school yesterday was like a nightmare. I was pretty early and it was like scary cause it's the first time i went to school without the dearest aunt. And halfway in class,I was on the dozing off mode.That sucks cause i so wanted to pay attention in class. And yet I was three-quarter times on Be Right Back status. And thankfully, Daddy came to fetch me after school. I had to take advantage of the fact that he was working morning shift. So I kindly asked him to fetch me after his work was done. I miss Daddy's bike rides. It was awesome! It has been like 6 months since the last time i rode on his bike!! That long, yes!
riyah starr@ 2:37 pm