After which we went to Sentosa. Yes, old people want some time for fun too you know. I forgot that the buses inside were free and didn't hop on thinking that the only form of transport was the car that uncle was driving. How did i forget? I'm not too sure myself. So missed the chance of seeing daddy at work and also the well-missed best friend who was working along side daddy :( Home it was soon after that! When the clock struck midnight, i was more than happy to have been talking to dear boy on the phone :)
I've been wanting to update alot the past weeks but i'm just plain lazy. But today was nice! I discover alot of things about men that i thought i didn't know before. I can be nasty sometimes and he can be nasty too. I don't meet dear boy during the weekdays unless he's working on special day like today. He was supposed to end work at 530pm but he was released at 1pm. So he kindly SMSed me to tell me to get ready right now. Of course, i was shocked! I haven't had my shower. I only just finished vacuumming the house and was on the way to the toilet to do some business. He kept pestering me that he was on the way to fetch me. I was very pissed then, i claimed that i was not to meet him till 4 hours later so he can't blame me if i was late! He came all the way to my home and i gave this really can't-be-bothered face to him.
He was happy after i told him that we'll go out once we are done eating. And of course, i had to dally cause mummy's always finding it hard to let her lil girl go out. So we went to City Hall area. Walked at Padang and i showed off my knowledge of Geography to him. And i happily told him that the museums are free today. Damn cheapskate i know! He ain't a museum kinda person and so knowing that it's free, he won't regret going in. Happy as i was, my mood escalates down again! Have you ever felt like there was nothing that's making you upset but you're upset still? That was what i was feeling, He kept asking if i was okay and i said of course, i'm fine. But really inside, it was tearing apart. It's weird, i know!
I'm just looking forward to school again although Projects are on my mind. Sighs! I'm going to die. I'll find out about something and keep you posted soon. See you soon!
riyah starr@ 12:38 am
