I guess i'm doing the right thing.The heart tells me it is yet the mind plays tricks on me.I can't stand it anymore.The constant pressure from seeing the colleagues faces to the never ending chores of keeping kids quiet.I've had enough!People would prolly say i'm not dedicated enough to teach.Well, that has been my passion since i was a little kid myself.The dream has always been alive.But yet now at this major crossroad of my life, i realise that i'm still too young to be brought down by these chaotic movements.Even my close colleague tells me i'm very young.But what can i do?At least i have the taste of what teaching is all about.
My mother tells me that i'm out of my mind when i said i wish to tender my position.Well mum, i've thought it through.I know that uncle has helped me alot through the entire process.I appreciate it the most!I remember him by a lot and making this decision was tough for me.But this is what i see myself being.Give me time to get ready again to step into that kinda world.And you claim that it has something to do with the boyfriend.That i'm not concentrating on work because of him.Honestly, he is the reason i'm hanging on.He tells me each time that it will be harder now but it gets better day by day.But i know better than him, mum.I see the kids everyday and my patience is running thin.And mum, when i'm at work there is nothing else that i remember but teaching and giving the best i could for them.
When i have to call up parents week after week, it's not fun to handle that kinda things.These days parents are deeply concerned and would call you up on every single small matter.I tried my best!The boyfriend doesn't appear on my mind at all.I hope you'll back me up this time mum.I'll find another job though it's tough and may be slightly offering me a lower pay.I know i can do this mum.I just need you to trust me.
He has been nice about the whole situation.I know he won't want me to quit since it was what i want.But he told me if i couldn't see myself enjoying work, then it's pretty pointless going to work at all.Thanks dear for being here!
I wanted to keep in touch with God again after a period of anger.I wanted to reconnect with Him because a part of me wanted an answer.I have my answer now, i guess.Guide me through!
Enough said, i'm out of here!
Yours sincerely,
Riyah
riyah starr@ 4:48 pm
