Like i mentioned, my hands are full right now.My mother's pretty much on the road to recovery as well.I can't believe what is happening right now to this family of mine but then i suppose i have to be strong to face it all.I have been strong and the constant whining to him surely made my day.I've been praying for you, mummy and with each passing day, i know that things will get better.You shall do nothing more than to rest for the time being (:
And daddy's getting back to work again after what seems like an eternity of MCs he had.Pretty much he was sick too.But i'm glad that he has found the strength to continue to work again.Which makes me see that i have an exmaple to follow when i feel pretty heartless about going to school.It's tough when you dread going to your own working place, the one place you'll find your future.And it was pretty touching that he cried on the way back from work, worrying about mummy.Daddy, my own heart aches seeing mummy in the condition is right now.Only to hear her crying can break my heart into zillion pieces.And i can only stay by her side telling her that everything's going to be over soon.
Seeing Nani after what seems like a lifetime is always good.It was a productive meet up going to the library to borrow my game books for the P2 camp.I thought life on camping would be over beyond Millennia but i was wrong.This is only the beginning!Yet at the same time, planning for the camp kinda made me missed my council days a hell lot more.Okay, back to topic..Meet up with Nani has always been great.Never fail to make me smile and laugh (: More to come please (: I swear i'll go over to Sentosa one day in the September holiday and soaked myself in the lovely sun (: Even if i have to go all by myself, it doesn't matter!I want to meet all the sexists again!But then it'll be sad because some of the new staff will prolly think i'm a guest myselk but it's okay!
The man's been pretty supportive despite me being a logged head most of the time.Always picking on the smallest matter to quarrel over and yet he understands me so well.I just am very thankful that i have him in my life now (:
riyah starr@ 5:15 pm
