

Today was our day.My dearest brother accompanied me to make payment for my EPT.I've missed him since i have not spoken to him for a few days.Just a few exchanges of SMS and that's about all that could decribe our communication.And yes, he was damn lazy today so free rides for me as we keep hopping on to taxis to reach our destinations.Kinda feel bad since i asked him to follow yet he paid for the rides :
So i did him a favour by following him to Far East Plaza to look at his metal things.I enjoyed the oh-so-sweet day i have today.I cannot help my addiction to books.And i swear if my brother wasn't there,i would have given in and bought as many books as i want to (: Well, i bought like two books yesterday and today i bought another three.That was only at Borders!Feel like i'm going to try to conquer that many bookstores left in Singapore.I'm loving this baby!And found that Kinokuniya's prices are slightly cheaper and i think that should already be inclusive of the 7% GST.I'm so going to have a book collection for myself.Interesting!
Oh, brother made me a PS2 junkie again.Goodness, he bought so many new games that i'm in love with all of it.Perfect timing, i must say!But i think we need to get a new memory card for the PS2 as it's running out of space.Woke up this morning and he was like "Eh adik, go play pimp my ride leh." Like a small girl, i heed his word and got hooked.And i shall hook myself to that and more books once i have all the time in the world (:
I want to be that JOY diet (:
End of day- Thankful for a loving brother like you!
riyah starr@ 8:59 pm