So many days away from the computer.Went out on my two off days last week.One day i wnent out with Aishah adik to have some sisterly-bonding session.I love her for seeing me as i am.So weird yet so true.Even though i brought my camera with me, she still insisted that we take neoprints.So cute!
Went out with Zu the next day.Went to pool.My virgin pool session was a great experience.Zu is the bestest pool teacher around.Hire her if possible!But be warn of the nasty contents that comes with pooling.I wanna pool again!Yeah!
Hyper mode today despite the migraine.Weather was damn hot at Beach today.Much better to be tanning than working on such occasions.I guess i should try to remember to drink truckloads of water as advised by Xavier.And Xavier is a great guy.Quiet at first but then he now becomes my talking cum gossip buddy (: BIM1 is never bored with Xavier and Aisha around.Ling was sweet, bought for us slurpee.Can't imagine what working without her would be like.She still claims that i'm quitting too soon.Sighss!
I still miss Jim.The way i never could.Hope he gets well reaaalll sooonnn (:
It's official [real this time]- Monday's the last (: It never felt so sweet like this baby!