Last day was sweet and a happy ending for me too (: I got what i wanted- to bring an end to the legacy of the family working there.Justin said i should just continue with the family line working here but i don't see that happening.I just don't.No emotionals attachment was needed so i left with peace.Not many people knew that, yet i left at ease.Just on the way back home, i told my sister, it's ironic how i brought my three friends to work with me here yet i'm the first to leave.Interesting but true!
!The entire day was filled with fun-loving laughter and great big smiles from me to others.Though there was some really tough guests i came across today, the mood was really enjoyable (: I was in love with the thought that i'll never step into Sentosa as a staff again.Heart-warming feeling
Yet it was unbearable to leave!I made really great friends there.Some truly filled my working days with joy.From Sentosa Station to Info, i made friends i never imagined i could (: Friends that would go a long way from now.A true blessing in disguise is the move to Info.Hardship i've been through.I'll never forget working there and enjoying the endless application forms that i have type in.My fingers can move truly!And at Info, i meet people from Beach.Once strangers, now never quiet when seen (: