I'm at the main crossroad in my life.Never before have i felt like i don't belong anywhere even with time.All along i've taken for granted the things that i have been through since i was in secondary school.Now i understand.I'll just have to move forward because i cannot possibly look back into the past which i won't be able to tap.
I need retail therapy- real badd! I wanna shop till i feel extremely guilty about gping shoppin.What a stupid theory since i need retail therapy.I'm just extremely jealous right now that XieAi went to Bangkok to shop while i'm still busily working my ass off.I so need to catch up!
I miss my girlfriends.Felt like I've neglected them.Each time they plan something for us, i just have this excuse of working.In fact, it is about work!Want to change shift also cannot.And i'm not that type of person who will no show at work.I'm terribly missing Illya and Amira :( And it gets worse when i keep bumping into Shafiq at work.Haiya!
I miss Jim suddenly.Stupid dreams with no reasons to appear at all.
I need a life of my own.Something i can gladly say that i have enjoyed.