One week has passed and it's still a challenge.Do i belong or do i not?I'm still finding the answer to that.But i know that as each day go by, i gotta take my name along and that's all i need.A new sense of confidence.A new thought that brings me hope and gives me strength.A name i create because i realise that life is too short to just take things as it is.A challenge is what every human needs to help them grow.I'm glad that i saw the potential i have in myself.I'm going to have to conquer it all.This is my future and this is ME (:
Opening the letter-box to nothingness is rather heartbreakin.But i'm giving myself some time and some belief that something good will appear there in the next two weeks.I shall not give up and i shall give in.
I'm finally going to meet up with my girls again after so long.Watching a malay thingy though i forgot what it (: