Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I've enjoyed my time cleaning up the room and putting it all in place again.Though it seems like it's never ending.I'm looking forward to more of these things to keep me going each day.Tiring but satisafaction guaranteed.But i don't know for how long i am going to maintain this cleaniness of my room.You see, i'm never good at keeping my room neat.I'm only neat when it comes to school work.Muahaha!

I didn't expect my ankle to have its problems again.I hate the pain but i try not to think of it so i can walk normally.I've succeeded but tossing and turning during my sleep was unbearable.I need a good massage on it!I just want to walk and be able to do things that i love freely.Or maybe it's been pampered from doing loads of ticketing.A part of me feels the pinch about having to work lesser days.But on the contrary, i have to thing about myself.Something from deep inside of me don't wanna work less cause i wanna be able to spend and spend till i drop.But when i think about the long term, i probably won't be able to bring my possessions to my grave when i die.

It was hardest telling the person you're closest to about your plans.It was hard informing you, Nani over the phone.I could sense the change in your voice but i want you to know that i made this plan with you in mind.But i'm sure that with or without me, you'll always be that strong girl and fierce one too (: And when things get too tough, you know you can call me.Anytime! (: And since we already informed them of your potential off days and my working days, we'll go out for sure (: And not forgetting,the outing that was supposed to be ours (:

I'll be working today and the next 6days before my off Sunday.I'm going to give my bestest to this place that i called a fun-loving environment.If it wasn't for the people i've met and loved,i would never survive another day at that place.When i feel recharged and stronger,i'll be coming back for more.It can take me weeks maybe months but i'll be back.

riyah starr@ 11:36 am