I can safely say i'm recovering and coping myself well with the pressures around me.I miss him more and more each day.And the more i listen to that beautiful song, the more i think of him.Today i made this application for family and the child had the exact same date 9th August.I remembered him instantly, it nearly brought me to tears.I'm such a wrecked with my tears these days i feel like killin myself for being a weakling.But i know i'm not.As the tears fell, i can tell he tells me to be strong.I feel his words inside of Nani's own words.
Sweets, thank you for standing by me.I was hopelessly trying to contain my emotions inside but i know that it was impossible.Your hug made me better and made me realised how much i've missed you.Even though we work in the same place, it's rare for us to even have a good old chat with each other.We understand that but somehow, spending time with you for one whole day is what i wish for (: And i know you are strong for me!I'll miss you in the weeks to come and look forward to more of seeing you too! much loves nani (: And must thank Ryamond for the tissue paper and Kevin for the caramel fudge treat (: