I've been really tired these few days.And yesterday i was feeling the lowest of my tired spells.So i thought why not drop by the clinic and tell the doctor about my coughing situation.For two weeks i keep telling myself that the cough will gradually fade by itself.You see, i hate taking medicine.I truly do!But i was wrong.The coughing caused me chest pains and the small of my back begun to hurt.And visiting the docot yesterday was really terrible cause she didn't wanna give me an MC for today.So i told her that i needed to rest before she obediently gave me one pathetic day of MC.
I have had 16hours of sleep already and taking the medicine has made me drowsy yet again.I don't wanna fall asleep anytime soon cause i still wanna do some housework.
And there is guilt within this heart of mine.I'm really glad you're improving in your health.While you were fighting on, i was merely too busy with work to visit you.I'm really sorry!But seeing that you were better and well, i know now that i should never let work come between me and my family ever again.I will probably never say this to you, but i do love you uncle! (:
riyah starr@ 11:47 am
