I guess it's still hard to let him go.Each time, my voice raised by itself because he won't listen to, my heart aches.Each time he climbs beside me in bed and gives me a hug, i wish he was still that small little boy i helped bring up in the process.I've treated him like my own little brother.And it's sweet how he keeps telling his friends that i'm his sister and then telling me that we're cousins.Oh baby, you're growing too fast.A decade apart from each other but you helped me grow into this woman i am right now.
And i suppose this family needs yet another episode of heart-breaking drama before anyone realizes that it's just fake.Why can't she see the good in people?Why does she make everybody's lives a living hell?I don't wanna be a part of this but i'm the listening ear to the complaints of my little boy.