It seems that good isn't really good enough.I'm struggling with making trying to figure out where to apply.So for now, i have some rough ideas of where i'll be heading to in the near future.But i need to have a serious discussion with my family members first.And i'll send my application right after i come back from my long-awaited holiday (:
I had so much fun working the past few days that i really re-think about quitting.Farhan&Debbie made my day and night perfect! (: I love working with either of them.I will never fail to have this energy within myself when i see their faces.Just like there's something within me that comes alive once again (: But Debbie is quitting rather soon and i hope Farhan doesn't follow suit yeaps (: And as each day that passes me by, i get use to the ugly and negative experience of work.I have to get used to it to survive!
Some parts of me wished that i never knew him at all.But i know that i can't turn back time.I should just move forward and move on.For all i know i have already closed the chapter behind me.If he wants to have anything more than being friends, i just have to ignore him and ask for my money back.My money belongs to me as much as my soul is.He won't and never will take that away from me.Now i await the new beginning (: