Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Joanne complained that i don't blog enough.Well, each time i get to this very page beloved, my mind goes blank unless i have something really worth getting off my chest.But here i am, updating yet again and telling you what i'm feeling.


The past days were like a rollercoaster ride.Almost as if things were moving too fast for me.But i know that i have to learn to take things one thing at a time.I remembered working night shift on Monday and sacrificing my Tuesday morning to send my darling Mat to Clementi.I was truly very zombified with having to wake up really early.But thank goodness, his student care centre got sofa for me to sleep for an hour.

Valentine's day wasa bore.Truly people would think that we hang out alot on V-day.But i decided to do some catching up on my sleep.I told Nani that i was going to help my mother with the completion of the CNY orders.I managed to hehlp a tiny bit and the rest of the time i really slept.Just lay my head upon the pillow and i enter the blissful world of dreamless sleeps.And i knew how stressed my mother must truly have been.

On Thursday, i came to work with the heaviest heart i can ever imagine myself to carry.I nearly cried on my way to work.It was purely heartbreaking!!I swear i was helpless.I swear i had wanted to take the hurt away from you, mother.I swear i thought of you throughout my day at work.I wanted to tell just someone but i couldn't bring myself to tell anyone in particular because it was the hurt i wanted to feel for myself.I wanted to torture myself with the hurt you're feeling, mother.I wanted to tell Nani about it but then work consumed us like never before and i forgot what to feel.But Ashley and Michelle, i'm truly sorry i was super duper quiet.I had some really serious thoughts in my mind.I wanted to cry so you could stop crying.I hope you know that i love you.



And CNY is here.I'm going to have a great time working (:

riyah starr@ 12:34 pm