I finally had a chance to write out some thoughts in my dear diary.I don't know what else to think when you don't have that much information to help solve a problem.But maybe my brother's right in saying that we have to leave the thing as it is right now.Deep inside, i just don't want him to suffer anymore.I just want him to let go of someone he truly loves.Sounds cruel huh?But what's the point of holding on when the string is just going to snap pretty soon?Sighss.
Anyways, i had so much fun working yesterday as rover yesterday with Farhan, Keith, Nic and Barron.Though half the time, i was being bullied greatly by them all, it's still great!Minus the bullying part and you'll get a happy me (:
I honestly wanna know if my look is offensive (: I still can't believe that it's offended some people.Weird right?
riyah starr@ 8:11 pm
