Things seems like a blur to me right now.Like i've mentioned before,a lot of things are happening at the same time.You know, i can't help feeling very sad and angry at the situation.And yes it has taken it's toll on me and i've reacted to it.And how do i do that?I simply ignore the person that's hurt me.Though i know one day things would go back to normal [which i pray it does], i have to 'hurt' her for hurting me this way.I simply apologize beforehand but that's the way i am.I'm never good with confrontations.
But things would change overnight (: I'll get better and stop itching.I'll feel better and stop hating myself.I'll be much braver and ask someone out (: In the meantime, i can only stay true to this self thought and love the personality i've portrayed at work.Work has given me so much hope (:
riyah starr@ 6:08 am
