I hate to think that i have kept myself busy with work yet to levae my mum with more work to do at home.Sometimes i wish i can help her!Yet here i am on my only off day all week, and i couldn't help her with the household chores.The minute i woke up this morning i had one thousand things i wanted to do at home.But i had to meet up with Nani cause we have already promised each other to register for Class 3 today.I was partly guilty that the millions of clothings are left unironed.Guilty that i haven't been able to clean the damn toilet.Guilty that i haven't done the washing of the laundry for the past weeks.Guilty that i have not swept the house for weeks.And all this work my mum has done since i've started work and she still has to do up the million kueh for chinese new year.And yet once again, i'll have to leave her alone at home on all the holiday dates.
I'm sorry mum.If only you knew that i'm proving to be the best i can be in life.Part of what i'm doing now is for you (:
I'm glad that i was able to let out my thoughts to Nani.Cause i could barely keep the feelings to myself.And i can't help falling for him, i really can't.
riyah starr@ 11:20 pm
