I've been caught up with reading up books i barely know the time anymore.The syat at home has made me more forgetgul and ignorant of the world outside.I desperately need to get out more often to keep in touch with the world that i have dearly missed.
At the same time, i'm more than happy to stay home and keep my mum accompany half the time though i would be left in my own solace sometimes.Laundry and laundry and the household chores never seem to end but that's what keeps me going.And finally, i managed to cook by myself with my mum giving me the instructions required.And this time around, i'm confident i'll be able to cook without my mum's help.My brother though doesn't seem to believe that i cooked yesterday so i shall prove to him that i have what it takes to cook.
I'll have to end here cause i still have many things to do around the house.Although i've been stubborn in more ways than one, i miss my dearest friends terribly.
riyah starr@ 11:32 am
