Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Friday, December 01, 2006

Her impersonation of someone (:
If everyday was as happy as this, we would smile like this.
Pizza Hut Crazy!!

A lot has happened since the last time i updated.Brother has been back from Thailand and it's good to hear so many stories from that beautiful land.I suppose i could go there with some money at the end of next year.I'm looking forward to go to yet abother foreign country.Got myself a bag and a sunglass (as requested by myself).I love the gifts& what more it's rather cheap!!Woo!

Going out with Nani was definitely a great idea to escape the endless drama of being at home.I was running away from a possible father outrage and Nani was escaping from the nightmares of mother being around.It was rather a journey out just to have thosai at tekka.Yes, weird stuff but the food was great!I suppose our main purpose was to have thosai and then no idea where we would be heading.But we walked to Bugis and just window-shopped.We didn't really splurged that day.It's sucha suprise!Hahaha!

From Tekka to Bugis to the Library to Vivo City and finally to Pizza Hut at Clementi.We did tonnes of travelling with no purpose at all but at the same time it feels good to be out with the company of laughter and happiness.That was my happy happy day yet!

Then days after i became rather gloomy and basically snap at every single little thing that people do or say.It's not really in my control but i just do it for the sake of hurting people.I suppose the negative energy i have within me has finally let itself exploded to the people closest to me.I turned that energy to rage and penned my thoughts down via my own medium.I thought i wanted to put out what i had created but it would only create a whole lotta controversy.It's only a matter of time before things fall to its place once again.

I just needed to talk to someone but there is no one to talk to seriously.Everyone at home is too caved in on their own lives that they don't see the hurting i feel.I tried telling mum what i was feeling but i know she feels exactly the same way.The betrayal of friendship& the trust gone with one mistake.


riyah starr@ 12:16 pm