Had brilliant lunch with the bunchies.Jacky was being really sarcastic saying that we were his "good" friends cause we were sitting on this long table with only 6 people.It's really too bad since we have such a big group.It was nice nice to see them all again.How i miss them all!Anyhoos, we took back our money from our teacher and we have a back-up plan.I'm just glad that we are strong about it.And if you happen to read this, i don't mean to be mean but the fact is you should have been more responsible in informing us about you not joining us and such.And i hope what i heard isn't true cause it will only make me not like you more.
I went over to aunt's place yesterday to print out some stuff.Mat definitely has alot to talk about just about everything and of course not to mention Siti Aishah.Each time he would just ask when she would be coming over to my house?Hahahah!Tak padan kecik sehh! (:
I had a nice chat with mummy today as i was eating my breakfast.I din't really know what can happen in this family and why things turn out the way it does.I'm still coming to terms with it and i don't like to admit that more than half the time my mummy is right.Hmmph!But i'll just keep on praying that these discomfort we all feel will be put at ease once again.
I'll be prepapring for the battle of the remains of my exams (:
riyah starr@ 12:30 pm
