Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Only loneliness and silence fills me up inside.
If every gorgeous looking people is gay, i might as well be one myself. Gorgeous gorgeous Brad Virata (:
He who waits
When grandchildren and youngest aunt celebrate festivity without the one man we loved so much.
I suppose i'm losing my appetite real quick.Something must be wrong with me until i couldn't eat proper food proper.Ever spoonful seems like torture as i swallow food which could be thrown out of my mouth at any time.It's sickening how i can't seem to savour food like i used to.Even Long John's seems like a chore.I didn't really enjoy the food yesterday.I need my appetite back so i could stay away from the pain that i've been suffering from.
I love every moment of yesterday despite the food thingy.ViVo City made both Nani&I feel alienated in Singapore itself.We decided to eat first but we couldn't find the proper directory.So i decided to call my brother who told me that LJS was at 2nd level.2nd level was huge so we had to sniff our way to LJS cause that was indeed the one thing that helped us detected the place.Went around window shopping first and taking pictures of the stuff we wanted to buy.In the end, we went to buy some pants and tops.Another fruitful outing cum shopping.I love shopping!That's amazing cause i used to hate shopping!Being a woman is good (:
I hope tomorrow's plan goes as per normal.I'm getting bored with just staying at home and doing nothing for the whole day.And i wish that money would drop from Heaven and bless us with shopping trips.I'm looking forward to spending most of my time on books and PS2.I can't wait until my brother comes back from Thailand next week.Weird how i'm saying that even though he has not left for it yet.
The family has been great!Nothing much happened after that family meeting.But i'm feeling the emptiness even more now.Cause i still recall those times after my O Levels i would constantly visit my grandparents over the weekend.Now it seems like there is no purpose to even visit.I need to understand things a bit better and make sure that people do not treat me like i'm a minute kinda thing.Sometimes i just can't help feeling people who are the closest to me take me for granted.Maybe i'm having yet another hallucination moment.
I'm an illusion to myself.Thanks!
Well everybody got an opinion now, dont they?
But it aint no thing to me
It really dont make any difference now to me if you dont like what you see
I pay no mind to the negative kind
Cause thats just no way to be
I dont stop to please someone else's need
Gonna live my life for me
I'm gonna keep on im gonna do my own thing
We all got a song that we're meant to sing
No matter what people might say or thing
I aint going no place im here to stay
Gonna keep on doing my thing
Whether they love or they hating on me
I'll still be the same girl i used to be
Cause i aint going no place
I'm here to stay
-Christina Aguilera

riyah starr@ 3:15 pm