After sending him off, Dee&I headed to City Hall and did some serious shopping.I loved every moment of today.I bought myself a book at Times at Suntec.Bought some tops and had a blast walking till i could die.I never felt this tired when i'm outside.So you could possibly imagine how i was when i got home.I didn't even change my outfit but i went to bed with it (: If only i could sleep till tomorrow morning.
And tomorrow i'll be meeting up with Nani baby (: Gonna pass her some of my camera stuff and have another good time talking.And i'm gonna start planning ahead for the holidays.I have plans to go to the beach with the big gang of my family in December.If the sun loves us, i would like to go to the beach with my friends too (: Then i wanna make money by babysitting for a month before going to have a job when new year starts.
I don't know why but seeing him for the first time was heart-warming.I know she said he would be a waste of time.I know nothing would happen but i can't help just thinking about him now and then.Maybe if i knew him better, it could be something good.I have to take the risks!
riyah starr@ 7:33 pm
