Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I needed that little humour in myself that i decided to make a collage of the most unexpected photos ever.All thanks to me i managed to capture the pretty faces of friends.

Anyways, it has been rather depressing these days what with the ongoing A levels.I try to manage my time really well but ended up being so darn tired from being up and using the brains.I had my Physical Geog paper yesterday and honestly, i don't know what to say about it totally.I didn't talk much about it wheni got homw even when my siblings asked me how i think i did.I JUST don't know!And no matter how Geetha tried t comfort the living hell out of me, i couldn't help feeling the lowest of lows yesterday.I'm probably still thinking about that now.But i know i needed to pick myself up again and move on with the remains of my papers.

At the back of my mind, i have already disappointed my family and i still haven't found the courage to tell my mother that it was indeed a difficult paper in my eyes.And most importantly, i have disappointed myself.The biggest enemy i faced yesterday was my brains being unabled to work sufficiently well.Pressure maybe but everyone feels pressure.So now i needed to let out what i keep inside cause i fear the worse that's going to happen.The recurring nightmares doesn't help me that much and each time i close my eyes to sleep, only horror pictured itself within my thoughts.


riyah starr@ 1:32 pm