Jack&Bobby would be on telly later.I'm still not showered and i need to catch the telly very soon.I'm really missing my brother alot though he was only gone for 3 days now.It felt like a lifetime.And there would be no one to watch Jack&Bobby with me.Cause i know he loves the show as much as me though we don't understand the complicated bits.
Mummy asked me to go to Bedok with her but i don't wanna go.It's Sunday and i hate going out on Sundays.It just is plainly a relaxed day for me.I have so much time for myself i wish i had something better to do than sit around doing absolutely nothing at all.It's so fun hearing how Jacky is going out and Nani is going to Ikea.I miss that place already.But i suppose i'm going there once the whole family comes back.Each night i think back on how empty life has been lately.A part of me gone to Thailand with my brother and hoping to enjoy each moment.
But i know truly what has caused this emptiness inside of me.I'm beginning to embrace it like it's truly a part of me.This year has been hell but i'm sure next year would be better :) Whatever happens, it happens for a reason.I'm just blessed that at the end of the day i still have my dearest family to lean on.For both good and bad :)
riyah starr@ 1:30 pm
