Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yet once again,a new week came.It's so amazing how quick it has been these days.Somehow,i learnt lessons along the way and i'm appreciating things more with the stories i hear each day.Sometimes, life gets so hard that you'd want to give up but at the end of the day,the life you want to give up on is all about you.Might as well take things well within yourself and make the most of your capabilities.Just a little shout-out to my girls who experienced a little upsetting turn:

Nani
Wow!I didn't know you were going to keep so much of information within you.But i'm truly truly glad that you opened up to me.Honestly, i understand how it feels like cause i tend to keep things to myself a lot more these days.And trust me, it's never never good to do just that.Yeah, sometimes we feel unappreciated by the people around us and it hurts the most when they are the people we love the most.I can safely say that it's going to be just fine as you are that strong girl i have always known.In a way, it's prolly that she knows that you are capable of so many things that she's leaning too much on you.It doesn't matter the hardship that you'll face cause these difficulties you face in life will only make you a better and wiser lady altogether.Isn't that a good thing?

At times, grey clouds crawl above our heads and we feel like hanging our heads and talking to the ground.But you have friends like me (: Always ready to pick you up again.And if it was still 3am in the morning, you can still call me cause i would love to talk when i am having difficulty sleeping myself.I'm sure you know what's with the hardness of sleeping when people are inconsiderate about me going to bed *winks*And i'm sure you're smiling now and reading this, we still have so much to talk about and yeah!Damn that sexy back guy!(: I love you lady *MUACKS*

Aishah
What you said in the bus really got me thinking!I see people believing that they are not going to make it.Do not think that i always feel like i'm going to do so well for my paper.I always always doubt my capabilities and each time i make a comeback, i am proud of myself.I hope you find something about yourself that you can be proud of.I know i'm behind you no matter the distance.It's not a matter of how smart one is, nobody is born stupid,nobody is born dumb.We create ourselves and you are who you are.You know what my O levels was but that didnt damper my spirits.I'm sure you can do it with the amount of effort you put in.I love you adik!

Geetha
So much has happened to you and to me in a way.I was affected too but you were affected more.Such strength you found in handling sucha matter.I just have to think that you never gave in and yes, she is at fault.How could she do that to you and to us?But nonetheless,i not kerek okay.Top 10% now doesn't really mean that much but i'm aiming high and so should you (: Remember our goals and i want you on top with me (: Love you girl !!

Shiqin, Siti and Huda
I have not forgotten you as well.Make the most of the days left (: SHINE ON!

Jacky: Not one of my girls but the boy :p Don't give up yet okay?




What it's like to be me?
I'm clueless.
Don't look at me yet.
I'm still growing.
I'm still learning.
But i know that...
I want to be just like you.

riyah starr@ 4:13 pm