Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Friday, October 27, 2006

Something is honestly wrong with my computer.Not only is the USB port not doing what it's supposed to, the printer couldn't even be properly connected to the computer.Something has to be done and yet once again, i have to go to my aunt's place in order to print my materials.The past days i have been going out a lot.Two days back, i went to my uncle's place at Bedok.Thank goodness that we took the car (: Phew!Going to my aunt's place was hilarious.When we arrived at the carpark, i saw Mat's cat following this chinese lady.It was funny cause the lady was trying to get rid of the cats.I could clearly imagine how i would have reacted if the cats followed me.ARGHH!So taking the lift, i thought it was going to be a relief.I had to hold my brother's hand cause there were just too many cats around.But once i'm inside my aunt's place, everything seems okay! (:

I really don't know why my aunt's place became like a cat's headquarter mann.Freakky!And there was once that Pipi [Mat's cat] jumped in through the gates.Gosh!You should have seen my reaction when i started to scream.Hahaha!I swear i must find a potential boyfriend who doesn't own a cat (: Hahah!After going home, my siblings and i watched that movie Hostel.It wasn't so bad but it wasn't as gore as Texas Chainsaw.Loved it la.And the actor was handsome too (:

Yesterday headed down to Funan IT Mall with my siblings and Dhaz.I insisted of not going but my brother didn't wanna be alone.I don't know what they bought but i tagged along.Ate at KFC and i ate that cheese banditto thingy.Idiot!I should have just ate the original one.Watched Euro Trip yet again.It's like the many times i have watched that already.It's funny so no harm laughing all over again! (:

I've been really sentimental these past days.And i keep repeating that song "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera all over and over and over again.After watching the video, i realised what it all means.And i had that piece of video within me.Something i keep deep deep in my heart.And each time i hear that song, tears would just well up but i will not cry (:

riyah starr@ 10:41 am