Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Monday, October 23, 2006

Saturday
It was so so SO NICE to finally meet my girls and my guys after ONE WHOLE BLOODY WEEK!!I know one week seems like a short time but it was the longest one week we all ever had.Didn't expect Mark to be there too but he was.So Aishah, Nani, Jacky, Huda, Mark and I headed for Geetha's house.Saw Junior at the control station.I told them that Geetha was only expecting us at 630pm so we arrived a lil too early then we sat under her block.Hilarious how we made things so nice with our crazy snapshots!Nani i want the pictures baby!!!

Everything else for the night seems perfect!More perfect than i can ever imagine (: Thanks for lightening up my load peeps *MUACKS*

Sunday
Planned not to study today so i thought might as well help out with the cleaning.Amazingly i cleaned up my brother's room.Never in my life would i do work for someone else.Believe me when it comes to cleaning i'm the worse ever. Yeapies!Hahaha!But i did rearranged here and there and now it looks better than the other time.

Met Qin at Yew Tee since she was going to take her cornflakes macaroon.I was so darn tired after the whole lot of cleaning that i was walking ever so slowly to the mrt station.But managed to nap before waking up grumpy and the disturbance my dad was causing.The whole family was home for dinner with Dhaz and Fifi for extra company.Enjoyed the company as always.Apprentice was awesome!I love Donald Trump and his company.I still wanna work for him can? (:

Nights seem much more easier when the world closes in on you.Sometimes, i can't help feeling so insecure about the future that i get so moody.I nearly cried myself to sleep last night.For once, i was duper uber irritated by my sister.It's not a suprise since she was on war with me on Saturday.But it's okay i fell straight to sleep even before a tear could drop (:


And today, our very last day of fasting!Woke up and had the usual routine.Couldn't get back to sleep even though i'm still tired.Managed to open my eyes and do up some questions.My nose has been running since just now.The same thing that happens every day and every night.And my parents ain't home so i thought i might as well stay online before dad nags me when he gets home.Dee is sleeping away and it kinda pisses me of that her right wrist takes this time to hurt.Honestly, i feel it's full of bull.Cause my own right wrist ain't that strong and i was actually resting it for my exams.But i gotta make sacrifices sometimes (:

In fact, i shouldn't be making such sacrifices.I should have stand my ground and stuck to it.I should have been angry at my brother for 'forcing' me and giving me no choice but to wipe the windows.I should be angry at my sister for giving me no choice but to iron the freaking curtains and the mountainous amount of clothings.My patience is wearing thin as much as my faith is.I don't want to go through it and know that people i love don't notice the suffering i'm going through right now.Sighss!

Tomorrow is another new beginning; a new chapter to my life.
It'd be interesting to know what this family has in store for me.Till then, i gotta keep my mind occupied (: See you!

riyah starr@ 7:35 am