The Gift Heaven Brought To ME (:
Went out yesterday for dinner.5 outta our usual 7 came for the dinner.But it was okay.We enjoyed the comapny all the same (: It was funny how we were wanting to eat so much yet we couldnt finish up the last bit of the murtabak.Phew luckily we didn't get the biggest of it.Anyways, Aishah and i got a little lecture from the stall that we were buying food from.Goodness!The aunty was darn right rude larr.She could like talk nicely but luckily her voice was quite soft.Anyhoos, saw someone from the past but didnt do much about it, in fact i didnt do anything about it.Muahahah!
After dinner Huda Geetha Nani Aishah and i headed to West Coast park.Goodness!The park is damn dark at night eh.So now i know why people go to such parks.But it''s really nice the place and all.It was a BLAST i must say.We gave Nani her way way belated birthday prezzie (: Then we started to blast the cameras.Yesterday was full of silly fun shots.Definitely hard to pose fiercely when you're in abunch with few people who ended up laughing at how silly they will be.I'm guilty of that too anyways (: I love the night and i love my girls.
After much thought, it came to me that i should be happy that i'm single.Not that i'm saying i want to be single forever, but at this juncture, it seems right.I hear how painful it is and it hurts the most when it's affecting the one you really love.As i helplessly listen to what's going on, i can only pray that things go well and i should be there for you.I am there for you.I will be there for you.Because you have done so much for me.I didn't know she could take for granted what you've done for her.Honestly, if i was to have someone like you, you'd be the person that i'd cherished the most.I hope you know that lil sis will be there.
(:
When you know that opportunities are there, go grab them.
Don't be like me and regret it.
riyah starr@ 1:02 pm

