And sometimes i wonder why people do not see how much we, students suffer from studying?It kinda gets on my nerves when my siblings seem to think i'm tired out from doing nothing.Well, the least i could tell them was that "I do work my brains away but the only difference between us is i don't get paid."And i told them that at least they get rewarded at the end of the day, and i don't.See how unfair life treats you.And when you're really tired and all you wanted was some good company but all you get was some sarcastic remark.I guess i'm PMS-ing but i do need an outlet for the frustrations i keep inside you know.But by the time i get to sleep, i'll forget anything that's happen.But when the dawn breaks, gosh, i continue living.Praying that a new day brings a new reason for happiness.
I am on the roll with the weird dreams again.Why?!?
riyah starr@ 4:31 pm
