Thursday
Dragged Siti&Aishah to school with me.I wanted to meet up with Ms Ng for some clarifications.I hope it would help me somehow in my Prelim and eventually the A's.I'm really scared out of my wits.But yesterday's meet-up was one hell of a FRUITFUL one.In fact, i didn't ind having been sitting there for two straight hours with Ms Ng, Shamini and Hartini (: And yes, my doubts were cleared.Now i have to put aside my studies for Physical Geography and concentrate more on Economics.
Came back from the consultation feeling really really exhausted.Managed to have my shower and went lied on the bed for a moment.A moment turned to hours.And the fact that i didn't know i actually fell asleep was frustrating.But at least i fell flat!And then i had multiple weird dreams.When i woke up, it was nearly 530pm, so i watched TV.My brother didn't go out so he could accompany me (: So sweet,right?Cause my parents went to the mosque and Dee finished work late at night.And i was scared!!
After breaking my fast, i went to Yew Tee with brother.I don't even know why we were going there but he wanted to buy something.Ended up going 7-11 and bought Paddlepop ice-cream.Hahah!Then everything else was just me watching loads and loads of telly (: Guilty!?NONO!!Cause nothing got get in my head!
Friday
Just taking things really slow.i'm supposed to start studying at 11am but i'm not yet showered.Goodness!And i need to go to MILINK.And that reminds me, study hard my friends (:
riyah starr@ 10:37 am
