My tummy's condition getting pretty bad but there is nothing much i can do.All i feel is hurt inside and the vomiting feeling surface.It's not really my fault that i am experiencing this cause in fact, i don't know what causes this pain in the first place.Could it be those irregular meals or just those moods that affect the tummy? :l And i don't know how long i'll be able to bear the pain bacuase i realised it's been affecting how i'm feeling as well.It's definitely not a good sign.
Days in school is passing by real fast.Everyone should realise that now.It's funny how i worry too much still.Anyhoots, school today was great.Home tutor's period was the best!That Power 98FM Crew came for the school invasion thingy.The DJ was pretty decent and i thought after awhile hearing him speak, he sounds truly truly professional.Definitely captured my attention instead of those normal talks that make you sleep.Then there was this band that played.Singapore's own band but i can't remember the name too clearly.And their guitarist was damn cute larr (:
Human consultation during break was the best!I enjoyed and gained knowledge pretty well (: Physical consultation was pretty distracting.Not only were there a bunch of girls talking loudly at the back of the table, there were people walking around.And also the presence of the band was undeniable tempting to take a glimpse.Okay, i'm guilty of catching a glimpse Nani but i was hearing what the teacher was talking okays!At least, i heard her voice and i nodded at the right cue :p I know I know you can kill me right now (:
I'm just looking through my thoughts.And i think about how distance has kept us apart.I don't know if it's the lessons difference or it's just me.The last time i felt this way, it led to a misunderstanding.It may seem that i don't care or i'm doing fine, but believe me it bothers me the most.And when it bothers me, it affects how i behave and it affects everybody around me.Gosh!
It's been a week since you left but we still feel you around.I miss you still.
riyah starr@ 4:25 pm
