Loads of things have happened.Should i really say it all?Some are good and some are sad.Been a little too cranky lately.Lack of attention and it gets really frustrating when you see someone is there for someone else and you have nobody.You are alone!But i faced reality in the strongest manner i could and smile to myself, confident that life will get better with each day.
National Day was nothing like National Day.Ironic how the beautiful fireworks accompanied the sad news the doctor brought.Didn't really enjoy my lunch with my friends National Day Eve either.Told you i was cranky.Everything is just wrong!The distance felt.The different things about the same-ness i felt.Everything is changing.From friends to family, it changed!How it saddens me more now.To know something so strong and happy that we established and part of me brought together, would run down the drain.
Thursday was gloomy.Friday still managed to smile on me.Thanks Aishah! (: Didn't do my case study and now i'm realising how short time truly is.And my weekend this week will be burnt for my family.I shall do anything i can in my power to ensure that we are safe.Gotta do everything once and do it well.
Live carries on from where you left of.I'll pick up the pieces that scatter around in bits.I'll be strong for the family and shine on for the future.I promise i won't dissapoint.And i know you're watching over us, insya'allah.