Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Monday, August 21, 2006

I feel truly happy, i don't know why!I think it's a day well-spent.School was okay, nothing new since PE we were doing that line dancing thingy.And the emergency exercise was so cute (: I didn't know we could move from place to place in a short time.I don't remember having emergency exercise last year or is it my short term memory?Had sandwich during break cause i was going to have lunch with Geetha anyway.

Mock test for human geography was okay.Don't think i have much confidence for the paper cause i was rushing thru the last minute thing since i was still busy recovering.Met Geetha at the pond and went to Lot1.As promised my treat to Pizza Hut.Geetha was so worried that i was going to overspend but no worries i had sufficient cash on me (: It was completely nice having lunch and talking about practically everything under the sun.Sometimes i wonder how come we never seem to run out of topics to talk about.She just keeps it coming and coming (: So happy to have spent her birthday with her (: Glad you enjoyed it sayang!!

Plan to do some touching up on my reading tonight.I'm feeling a little down these days since my family has been leaving me alone at home.It's been too long since i'm left alone and it gets pretty lonely when i'm alone.All left in the corner to rot and think about nothing positive.I don't know how i manage to get through my days sometimes.But nonetheless, since daddy is working night shift tonight, just gonna take my time to do my work.And daddy is sweetheart again this morning.He woke up me again.I think he is beginning to have that habit of waking me up in the morning.

Anyways, thanks Dee for keeping me company last night.Despite being tired from work, you stayed up to whine with me and i'm glad that i have you (: I miss talking to my brother since he has been busy with his work.Ever since my late grandfather left, there has not been a time when the five of us could hang out together.And Fifi has started work so it's gonna be tough to have her at our home.But i'm definitely gonna expect to see Dhaz here every Saturday since we are not going out very much (:

My primary school friend gave me a good night message.Weird!
Somehow seeing the Miz in school has not been the same.I don't know if it's got anything to do with me, but it just seems wrong.Yeah, my friends say i have only a few months left to see him, but honestly, i think it's getting to his head.I don't really like looking at his reactions.

There are things i want to say it out.But i can't.
I cannot explain what is supposed to be left unsaid (:

riyah starr@ 6:09 pm