I knew i was down with something when my throat kept feeling dry on Thursday.On Friday, it felt abit worse but i was okay.Friday was enjoyable!I had the most fun during break with Geetha.Just the two of us on one big table side by side.And topics never run dry, as usual! (: I love talking to her.Econs lecture was a killer!For some reason, i was restless.After holding my bladder for what seems like eternity, i finally released it.After i came back,my back was aching!So i turned to Shiqin and told her that i wasn't feeling too good.She said i'm prolly get down with fever.
I came home and checked my temperature which was 37.7 degrees.Not bad so i went to sleep.Gotta thank Mat for taking care of me.Despite him being busy with his own world, he checked on me every now and then.I didn't know he could be a sweetheart (: Didn't disturb my sleep.Self-medicated myself!Cause daddy said if i'm not well by Saturday, he'll take me to see the doc then.But it just so happened that i was okay yesterday.But then again, i had fever at night.So i'm totally sure if i'm okay right now.Damn!And i have loads to cover for tomorrow's mock exam.But thank goodness, it's like only half the whole paper :l
I love spending the night at my aunt's house.Not only does Mat irritate me in the most sweetest manner, i gossip with my aunt over loads of things.It's simply the best!(:
riyah starr@ 1:59 pm
