I knew i was not suppose to do PE today.My darling ankles were not healing as fast as i had wanted it too.So i thought there would be no harm since i have my ankle guard on the more hurting ankle.Run run run run run!Did some really good exercising.But ended up with a more hurtful ankle of mine.Besides the fact that it's aching,i can't really seem to walk properly when i was on the way home.I am so gonna keep this little hurting news from my mother.If things get worse, i'll just have to tell her to take me somewhere.I need MC larr.If not,i really hate having to approach the PE teachers.So i'm hoping that they don't swell too much (:
Got back MCQ results today.Mentally prepared was I for the failure of it.But i was wrong.Managed to pass but still not as well as expected.I still have that aim of mine to achieve.Physical geography expected to do way way worse and we will be getting the paper back tomorrow.Will get back DRQ as well for Economics.And both GP papers.The outcome is already stated before i get back those killing sickening papers.Fail Fail Fail!!!Gosh!I don't know when i'm ever gonna pass my GP.What more do i need to do to prove to myself that i can do something for GP?What will my darling mother say to Armani when teacher-parents session comes?Please don't tell him that i have been watching World Cup!Please don't mum!I'll be embarrassed :$
I'm darn tired right now but somehow at the back of my mind, i need to do some reflections.Will jot down some thoughts later on my diary.I have missed writing formally and my poetry.My pages are running out, i need to get new poetry book for myself.I already have my eye on that book i saw at Popular.And i'm planning to write to my darling mentor (: Just let her know what's been happening lately.I so can talk to my mentor (:
I'm beginning to enjoy my Economics lessons very much.I LOVE ECONOMICS!! [bearing in mind my aim].Keep motivating me Econs (: Hope nothing screw up my Management papers.Hope i can get that much achieved grade for Human Geogrpahy.You are my starrr!
Dear Superheroes,
Think it's about time i give some little encouragement for you all.Sometimes, getting back such results can be disappointing.I admit, we are all human beings.But truly it's not a matter of how you are doing right now.What matters most right now is your own ability to pick up your mistake and move on FAR AWAY from it.The thoughts will keep haunting us for sure.Until we complete our A's, i don't think we should slack too much.We HAVE had enough of FUN and REST.Let's just keep going!
Sometimes,it's easier said than done.We all have our difficulties.No one truly loves studying.I'm sure we will have obstacles to go thru but we will go thru it.Firmly.Strongly.Just believe in yourselves and find an inspiration to get you thru it.We came to MI for a reason and we will leave MI with a reason (: That's as much as i can say right now!Till i find some new words, i will continue to support you no matter what.Remember, ASK when in doubt.
Yours always,
Riyah Starrr
An empty heart
An empty room
What a beautiful moment
To tell you the truth.
I've been a mistake.
Love me for me (:
PS: Somehow, my fingers went cold when i was in class today.The weather was HOT but my fingers cold.ANd while i was sitting at the desk here right now,it went cold again.I'm just beginning to feel truly afraid for myself.Please don't fall sick again REE!!
riyah starr@ 5:20 pm
