MY ONE&ONLY MIZ!!Okays, i think i'm having fun blogging practically everyday.I'm prolly gonna be telling you that i had weird dreams again.I just can't seem to remember what i dreamt of last night but it was weird enough.I don't wish to remember anyways cause it sets me thinking.
This weekend i seem to have loads to think things thru.After settling on some things, i finally have my own peace of mind.No more worries about having to wait on someone's message.No more worries of anything else to do with this family.I just have me, myself and my studies.How can you dislike life like this?Seriously, i'm lovin' every minute of it now.Burying myself in assignments and notes seem like the right thing to do (:
Plans for today.Hmm!I'm prolly gonna have to complete my homeworks of all kinds and ask Dee to follow me for a walk around.No idea where yet but i'll go where my legs take me.Just have some more peace.
Anyways, didn't catch Mat's match in school today.Wanted to go and see him play but then i couldn't drag myself of bed early Sunday morning.But i did took a glimpse of him from my window.Mum told me what he was doing and boy, i'm proud of my little soccer hero!! (:
Been blog hopping lately.Interesting things i read, interesting things i see.
**tidak akan ku lupa**
riyah starr@ 12:28 pm
