Dreamt of the Miz.Not that i was thinking of him too much.In fact, i wasn't thinking of him at ALL.So there dream goes like this: Jacky, Siti and Aishah sitting together. Nani, Shiqin, Huda and I were sitting together.We were quite a distant from each other.Apparently, the Miz had some event [ i don't know what thought].So Siti, Aishah were looking at me and keep saying "Eh Riyah, Miz Miz!!" But in the dream, i was flirting with this guy [who flirted with me too].Think the Miz sat between our two different groups and Nani said Miz was looking our way.I looked at him and felt truly giddy.I fell and then when i was about to get up, my mother screams my name.I don't like dreaming like this :p
Anyhoots, today school was almost perfect!Was extremely quiet during the journey with Huda to school.I couldn't really talk much cause somehow my thoughts were somewhere else.I had loads to ponder about,the dream and such!!GP papers we got back today.As expected, FAILED rather badly : Not that i'm proud of it but gotta motivate myself a little but more.Though i expected to fail it, i had feelings of sadness in me.But someone's SMS brought a smile to my face.Even i can't hide it from Nani.Was it that obvious, baby?!?!But i suppose i'm tired of eye-washing all the time.Gave him a reply but he didn't reply me till now.Not that i'm gonna wait.Let's just see what can happen!
Physical Geography was good!Pretty alright though rather unexpected (: Judging from my smile i still think i can do better.If i had aced both essays, i can simply get what i want.Now i see things within my reach and i'm reaching out to it (: Econs DRQ was alright.Managed a pass but could have gotten higher.Just some concepts mixed up and that bloody calculation.How did i misintepret the question?Silly silly Riyah!
Thought about what happened this morning when we were on our way back to class.I was chatting with Nani about next Wednesday.I think i was talking when she suddenly called my name and raised her eyebrows and her eyes wide :$ I turned behind and there was the Miz.Damn maluuuu larr : But me being me, tried to act cool.Think it worked!But i guess my friends are right, sooner or later he will notice that this geeky freak is looking at him.DARN!
Yeapies!
Weekend is here.
Going to nap now.Still waiting for his reply.Okays, maybe i am waiting.I just can't help it.
riyah starr@ 3:55 pm
