Lunch with the bunch was great!Finally, everybody was present in the most unlikely event.Well, i'm glad to have spent dome time with you peeps.And i still don't get why you have boys have to take 24th July to go for your NS check-up.Siansssss!Come back for me can?Hahahaha :p But it's okay larr.Anyways, got a taste of that Belgian thingy Mark&Huda were drinking.Damn nice and now i have cravings for it (:
Yesterday i went out with my mum, my aunt, Dee, Fifi and Mat.We went to Arab Street to get some things for the upcoming raya.This year it seems interesting larr.I think i chose such terrible colour but my mum assured me, it's sweet!!Sighsss.Dee was choosing this nice orange thingy and bought orange colour for Dhaz as well.Then Fifi and my brother will get the blue ones.After selecting everything, my aunt was like "okay!So now we just have to wait for your turn Khai to get a boyfriend."So i gave her this don't-start-or-it'd-never-end kinda look.I'm just quite tired of them reminding me that i'm single.Please, don't!
Had dinner at that ZamZam place.Nice food, abundant of pictures.Went to see some things at Topshop then my mum and my aunt bought showes each.**Jealous jealous**Mat went to Kino to buy himself some storybooks.While he was buying, i was looking thru some really nice books.So tempting to buy larr.So many of it some more.But there was one that caught my eyes.It's titled "The Mathematics of Love".Think i'll get myself a copy of it and occupy my thoughts.
So today, i'm up rather late but loving it.After my mum gave me a proper massage for my aching back, i think i slept in just fine.I had trouble sleepin cause my back was aching badly.I cried myself to sleep just trying not to focus too much on the pain.So the minute i woke up, my aunt from KL came to pick up the remains of her clothings.Sighss!I still don't understand how complicated this family can get.And as i was searching thru the colours yesterday, i had this thought to myself: "Why bother choosing or making any baju kurung if we are not really gonna visit our family?"I just don't get it!!If only, things were normal, i won't have to worry.
Sometimes, i still think of the past.How we were carefree and thoughtless!How everybody was happy with everybody else!Maybe it's better to stay young.And each time, i listen to that Britney Spears' song, i can cry to the tune.Because i feel the hurt ever so much.And i'm feeling it now.I'm missing my grandparents, my cousins on my mum's side.And i'm still praying that my dad's side would be alright.But yet maybe someday i'll understand! :
It's raining now.Prolly just lock myself up in my brother's room and lose myself to the Sims.I hate it when shit happens right when i'm about to end my papers.This is exactly what happens last mid-year.
p.s. it's so tempting.to see blood.
riyah starr@ 12:14 pm
