It was the same things you can possibly do at the beach.I slept thru half an hour on the sand, thinking of nothing.I guess hearing the waves crashing against land was one beautiful moment.Thanks for a nice day guys (:
Came home and my sister told me that one of the smaller terrapins was headless.So that means it's dead.Gross!I didn't see it but just the thought of it really stinks.Becky must have ate of its head.You see, Becky has been all alone in that tank and when she has friends, she torture them.And today daddy shifted the other small on, Dash to a smaller tank.Cause daddy said Becky had attempted to eat of Dash's leggy.So i'm not gonna pay Becky a visit these next days cause she is one naughty terrapin :
Almost fell asleep while waiting for Dee to finish up her stuff.But ended up talking to her till midnight.Almost went to sleep [again] but my brother came home.So we ended up going to his room and watching a dvd.We watched "The Nun".I tell you it was damn boring but somehow, i stuck around and watched it till it ended.The story was pretty cool with the killings and such but the ending was one BIG FAT disappointment.I hate stories with such stupid endings.So i shall attempt to figure it out again.The movie ended around 130am so i landed on my bed with a big bang and fell straight to sleep.
So this morning i woke up and went to the toilet before heading for my bed again.And then i realised that i'm hearing such loud snoring.When i woke up, it disappears.So this was my morning conversation with Dee.
Riyah: Did i just snored or something?
Dee: Yes, you were snoring the moment you closed your eyes last night.
Riyah: Really?
Dee: Yes, and i couldn't sleep cause i was thinking of that movie "The Nun".
I almost asked her why she didn't wake me up since she couldn't sleep but decided not to.I'm prolly gonna get smack for being a snorer.I guess it was a little retribution cause i teased her about snoring the other time.I love being that tired and sleeping like a log.Anyways, i had a weird bad dream night.I dreamt of my grandmother [ i guess i miss her].And i dreamt of my little Mat being held captive and tortured by his ustazah.Almost like the story from the Nun, and i was the heroin who saved him (:
While sleeping, i suddenly thought of how i'm so gonna miss Mat again after this week.It's like no more him coming in the morning and crawling in bed.No more of him giving me his little cat [Lily] and pretending that it's licking my face.No more him holding my hand while he lay asleep.But December will come and i'll give him all the attention (:
Today, i wanna feel so low till i cannot cope with my own emotions.I wanna just feel so low that i'll continously do my revision and keeps the world out of reach.
**I can't wait for Monday and just sneak a few peeks at you.But today, when i saw your face on someone's profile, it kinda made my heart stopped.A little aching won't hurt would it?Must be that i just miss looking at you, miz.If only you knew.**
riyah starr@ 12:40 pm
