Took the train to Clementi since i was meeting Nani there.I felt a little bit too awkward being in the train at that time of the morning.Reached Clementi on time and waited for Nani.Had breakfast at McDonalds.Chatted away with Nani like there is no tomorrow.I guess i was talking alot today but then to think of it, i missed talking to you Nani :D Saw Shiqin at the interchange so we took the same bus to school.I supposed we all miss each other.hahahah!Caught up with Siti at the bus stop.Economics lesson went on pretty fine.Learnt something, loved something (:
After lessons, Brandon Jacky Huda and I went to KAP's McDonalds' for lunch.I know i know you're prolly thinking "What McDonald's again in a span of a few hours?"Hey come on i didn't buy a whole meal.I merely bought twister fries with hot fludge sundae.Brandon's gonna kill me if he sees this : Talked a little bit too much as well.Believe me the three of them who were eating meals were finished eating and there i was still eating my fries.Anyways, had fun talking and walking and asking stupid questions.I didn't know i could be a little too blurrrrr :
The minute i reached home, i came online cause I seriously need to check my e-mail.Well well nothing much today but i'm still considering whether i should get my ass on the class reunion this saturday.To think that it's this saturday.Wonder if he will be there.Sighsss!But i'm gonna be packed this week.Shit!I'm so gonna die at the pace i'm going.
Tuesday- prolly a movie with Dee.
Wednesday-out with Eileen studying [hopefully].
Thursday- beach-ing with my loved ones.hahahahahah.
Friday- Mat's birthday (: i shall treat him to that Garfield movie (:
Saturday-class outing.
Oh my god!I should cancel of one of the days.Maybe it should be Saturday.I'll think about it and let you all know too (:
I am dying for that sling bag.I NEED TO GET IT NO MATTER WHAT!! (:
**Sometimes,i wish to make plans for myself.And it saddens me that i'm searching for you yet unable to reach out to you.But for now, i'll wait.Wait for the right answers to fall on me.And i hope i'll find it soon.**
Nani Huda Siti Shiqin Aishah Geetha- thanks for being with me always (:
riyah starr@ 2:40 pm
