WEST SUMATRA-ONE HELL OF AN EXPERIENCESome pictures from Sumatra.These are pictures only from my camera.But i think there is more in Brandon's and Nani's.People fell sick along the way.I recovered after two and a half days over there.But that didnt stop me from doing all the things that they are doing (: My darlings went cycling together while i got stuck away.All thanks to my not knowing to cycle.Actually i can cycle, but i dont dare do it.Well well well, at least i wasnt experiencing from butt pain or anything.
The places we slept in were alright too.Each day became better.I guess Qin&I make really sound sleeping partners.Whenever we hit the bed, we fall asleep (: Slept with Nani in Novotel.She couldn't wake up to move to her room.Luckily the bed was like big for the both of us.Cosy cosy only (: Whatever happens in Sumatra, stays in Sumatra and leaves with us as memories.Loved it (:
riyah starr@ 1:59 pm
