Anyways, i didn't go for econs lesson today.Well well, and like a domino effect, i suppose my friends didn't go too.It is uber funny cause the majority of A1 was made up of us.But at least, i had my good sleep.And i'm actually studying just a while back when my sister asked if i wanted to use the net.So i was taking my chance before continuing with my studies.My primary school mates have messaged me via friendster to ask me of my presence this saturday.They planned to watch cars and i'm tempted to go cause Brandon said the movie is nice!! : hmmph!I'm still lost actually but i think i shall agree to it.No harm!Right?
I have filled myself with caffeine, it's killin' me now.I'm addicted to it.The amount of coffee i take keeps me wanting more.Everywhere i go, i can think of coffee.Even when my brother offered me his Starbucks drink, i drank and didn't liked it.But i asked for more.I don't know how detrimental it could be.I suppose a little addiction couldn't kill.Would it?
**I plan not to mention my thoughts about him here.Period!**
riyah starr@ 11:39 am
