Well oh well, yesterday I enjoyed PE a lot more than i had wanted to.Somehow, nothing was bringing me down from performing my best and right at the top of my head, was imagining that i was trainin with the real miz.And seeing how simple exercising could be, i hope that Dee&i will start our routines again.But she has been busy and i have been cursed with my injuries.I had my doubts about yesterday's PE too actually.I noticed my left ankle showing signs of swelling on Wednesday but didn't wear my ankle guard.And when i came home to ask my brother about my ankle, he told me that my right on was swelling.True enough, it was!!So right now, i'm prone to right&left ankle swelling with still my right knee always aching.Sighs :(
The school is doing pretty alright.And yesterday was one very rare day that i keep bumping into miz.Yes, i clearly remembered saying to Nani&Shiqin that i'm gonna have to stop searching for him so that i won't play around with my emotions.And there he goes, walking the same staircase as us.I didn't even notice but my dear Shiqin had to tell me that.She shoved me a little and i nearly 'touched' his arm.Thereafter, everywhere in school was just miz.Interesting!And now i'm beginning to think that it's truly kinda obvious.Tell me if it is guys (:
Dinner with Brandon, Jacky, Geetha&Huda was awesome.It was only at McDonald's but still the company matters.I just don't understand why people keep linking whatever we are saying to sexual stuff.Guys, please wash your brains (: NIght study was effectively effective (: I did loads of things for like 2 hours.So it's official that i'm gonna stay for night study with them.On the way back home, i think the girls had such a great time gossiping away.
Today, school was more mundane![Nani, did i use it the right way?]Jacky didn't come, that boy.I'm gonna KILL him.But it's okay at least Armani was lenient with the presentation today.I'm one LUCKY girl (: Siti's presentation was so-oh-sugary-sweet (: She's so cute larr (:
Everythin' else is going to be alright.The mids are next week and i'm still not touching my dearest managment.Over the week as well, i decided to change my aim for my 'A' levels.Kinda interesting but i'm still working as hard [i hope].
**From the way that you were looking, i sure know it was obvious.I'm gonna keep the distance& hopefulle, i'll remind myself constantly not to look at you.And at times, i still think of Syirah's words:just run up to him and tell him you have fallen for him then you run away! (",) I wish it was that simple.**
^^Why does my heart seem so fickle?
Damn it!!!
I feel like i'm fallin' for another.
Damn it!!
And it only gets worse if he thinks of me as a friend.
Damn!!^^
riyah starr@ 4:44 pm
