Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I woke up this morning to the aching of my back resulting to my lack of sleep every night these days.It's got nothing to do with the weather but i supposed it's got something to do with my sleeping position.But nonetheless, sleep was a beauty last night.The cold weather and me sleeping with my long pants and comfy blanket.Nice setting ain't it (: Anyways, i brushed my teeth today and found something really weird.I was spitting out my phlegm when a flow of blood came out.So i kept on spitting and blood kept coming out.Scary!!So now i'm trying my best not to cough or whatsoever : I know it seems a little dumb but my throat is beginning to hurt and i'm finding it hard to swallow again (:

Yesterday i went out to meet my siblings, Fifi and Dhaz [their boyfriend and girlfriend].So i met my brother first at Wisma.Clueless, i walked like an idiot by myself to Starbucks.Believe me i didn't know where the hell Starbucks was.So i called Dee to ask her but caught her at a bad timing cause she was doing closing : But it's okay i found my brother afterall.And then we went to Surfer Girl [was it that name?] to meet Fifi.Wow!Fifi does shop like mad.We headed down to Pacific Plaza.My brother looked for his pants but to no avail.And Fifi was trying on all kinda pants.She bought one [or was it two?] pants!While on the way to meet Dee&Dhaz [double D] at Paragon, Fifi bought Gelatissimo ice-cream for me.
Honestly, i felt so pampered last night.Ice-cream was awesome (: Then proceed to Paragon, then double D came.In the end, we didn't get my brother's pants cause either there was no size or no nice pants at all.Mann!But the day didn't end bad.Had dinner at Swensen's.See i told you it didn't end so bad (: I had their Fish Baked Rice.My virgin meal at Swensen's.Afteer the meal, we had our ice-cream.Alright, how nice can it get eating ice-cream like twice in one night?So we ordered like three different ice-creams and shared within the 5 of us.Yum Yum!The ice-cream was sweet, filled with chocolate and damn sticky larrr (: I LOIKE! (:

So i headed home with double D since my brother sent Fifi home.And they were saying how one apek will come and be my boyfriend.And double D were in green and my brother&Fi were in black.I was the only one in white so they teased me with anyone in white.Sickening!But i kept insisting that Mike was going to come fetch me.Hahahahahahahahah! :p

I'm so going to head for a shopping spreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soon.Cause i fancy a new pair of pants and plenty of nice tops (: I feel so gurly girl.I want to watch a movie a week for the next few weeks.Dee still owe me a movie date with pizza hut.Hahahaha!My god, i feel like a spoilt kiddo.

**Yesterday was one rare day that i barely thought of you.Supposed studying and going out leaves you out of the equation.But seriously, just sitting in the train last night was torture.I spaced out and all i could think of was you.What's going to happen to me now?I barely have an answer.And it pains me to think that there will never be anything with you.I can't force you to look at me in anyway possible.Only my friends know what i mean.I won;t deny that i miss you**

Aishah-enjoying Melaka already?My hp is dead with no you in Singapore.I miss you already (:
Siti- how have you been lately?it's pretty hard to keep in touch sometimes.Wish you are doing fine always.
Shiqin- where are you?
Huda- so near yet so far.Hahahaha.
Nani-well well.what's new babe!?!beep me soon yeaps (:
Geetha-missing in action as usual.heheheheheh (:

I Miss my superheroes damn damn much.

Syirah-i think even with my fingers and toes, i cant count how many days we were left unspoken.miss you tons and more *MUACKS

riyah starr@ 11:35 am